call now: (888) 942-7117

How EARL Works For You Dealer Web Tracker Less than 3% of your website visitors reach out for more information - Let us help capture the remaining 97%. Reporting View your leads and your virtual BDC Digital Advertising Target visitors while they are in the buying process with targeted Keyword, Category,and Geofencing Display campaigns. Visitors Target visitors while they are in the buying process with targeted Keyword, Category,and Geofencing Display campaigns. Follow Up Emails Let us send personalized emails out to every visitor that sees your ad or visits your website. Optional* Personalized Mailed Letter Mail out personalized letters to every visitor that sees your ad or visits your website. Ringless Voicemail Deploy ringless voicemails to every visitor that sees your ad or visits your website

UNLIMITED VIRTUAL BDC

Diamond Media Solutions, Inc. would like to introduce their proprietary EARL software: the nation’s first Virtual BDC that includes UNLIMITED data and personalized follow-ups, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, 365 days a year. Completely automated and in REAL TIME Do your dealership a favor, start counting CASH at night, not sheep!

  • ABANDONED VISITORS

    Unlimited Consumer data
    Unlimited Personalized follow-up emails
    Unlimited Display banners
    Unlimited RVM follow-up calls

  • GEO-FENCING

    Unlimited Consumer Data
    Unlimited Fences
    Unlimited Display Banners
    Unlimited Personalized follow-up emails
    Unlimited RVM follow-up calls

Call for Pricing

Program includes:

Tracking Pixel • Personalized creative • Program setup
Full-time campaign manager • Matchback reporting • Reporting and analytics

PLUS, you can add personalized letters for only $1,000 more.

About Diamond Media

We believe the only way to stand out is to be unique. You aren’t like your competitors, so why would your marketing look exactly like theirs?

  • Our approach:

    We believe in transparency and partnerships with our clients. By truly understanding your needs, goals, and objectives we can develop a creative, innovative, and sometimes crazy marketing strategy to maximize your ROI.

  • What makes us different:

    • Price - For far too long advertising and marketing agencies have been putting short term gains over long term relationships. We believe long term partnerships and the best campaign are based on exceptional prices and honest communication.
    • Strategy - Big or small, all challenges are accepted. We believe that through our creative ideas and strategic planning we can overcome any obstacle and reach your marketing objectives.
    • Service - Providing outstanding customer service with unmatched creativity and a great work ethic, we find and keep long term partnerships.
  • Our Specialties:

    • Creative
    • Direct Mail
    • Bulk Email Campaigns
    • Abandoned Shoppers
    • Custom Game Apps
    • Targeted Email Marketing
    • Geofence Display Advertising
    • Digital Marketing
    • Social Media
    • Shoppers
    • Inserts
    • Events
    • Promotions
    • Consulting
    • Graphic Design
    • Gamified Ads
    • Much More!

what PEOPLE SAY

latest news

  • Importance of Lead Follow Up

    With all of the work involved in running a dealership, it's easy to overlook the impact that failing to follow up on leads can have on your business.

  • Building Print Ads That Convert

    In the world of digital, print advertisement can still make a huge impact on your sales goals. Know how to put together a successful Ad to catch your customer's eye

Message

  • CalL US

    888-942-7117

  • ADDRESS

    210 S. Pinellas Ave | Suite 195
    Tarpon Springs, FL 34689